It's PassFort's 5th birthday this month and, looking back, we're incredibly proud of how far we've come. In the last 5 years we've gone from 2 people with an idea to a platform that helps customers onboard and monitor around 150,000 of their customers each month.
5 years has also brought us the wisdom that a great product isn't just about new features, it's about reliability and speed.
With that in mind, we've recently released improvements to 6 areas of the PassFort product. Here's what we've improved...
1. The portal
- You can use a picklist to add a state/province to an address for any country, minimising the chance of a typo.
- If you add a company description via the API (collected_data.metadata.description), it will be surfaced in the portal so users can see it.
2. All checks
- A clear error message is displayed when you try to run a check but a check variant hasn't been configured for the profile's country of residence/incorporation.
3. Document verification
- If you change the approved/rejected decision on a document, the new decision will be displayed on the same version (previously, a new document version was created).
4. Company data check
- Directors returned from Companies House will now show the dates they have been active at the company - and you can configure the check to only retrieve directors who are currently active.
5. The PEPs and sanctions check
- A new ComplyAdvantage configuration option enables you to reduce false positives by applying ComplyAdvantage's search profiles.
6. The Electronic identity check
- The data provider reference is displayed in the check results when you use GBG ID3global or Capita Identity Solutions.
This birthday as a milestone, not a finish line. As much as it's exciting to look back, it's even more exciting to look forward. Bring on the next 5 years, with more features and improvements!
Get in touch
If you think there are other ways we could improve PassFort, please get in touch. Equally, if you are interested in seeing all the great things PassFort could do for your customer onboarding journeys today, let's book a demo. We would love to hear from you either way!